The Law Office of Jason M. Chmielewski, P.C. ‘s estate planning and probate practice has significant experience providing estate planning, trust and probate administration, as well as contested estate litigation services.
Specific areas of Estate Planning experience include:
• Preparing wills, revocable living trusts and powers of attorney for health care and property.
• Structuring limited liability companies, as well as the preparation of Shareholder Agreements and Operating Agreements.
• Creating irrevocable trusts, including “grantor” trusts, life insurance trusts and generation-skipping trusts.
• Representing executors, trustees and/or beneficiaries in various contested estates.
• Estate administration.
• Counseling clients with respect to asset protection.
• Representing partners and shareholders in closely-held businesses concerning succession planning, including the preparation of buy-sell agreements.